Due to our current work load and forecasted growth, Applied Engineering Plastics, Inc. is currently looking for experienced, dynamic individuals to join our exciting team. The following positions are open:
Qualified applicants must have experience in the following areas for the specified positions.
- Minimum 2 years’ MasterCam programming experience.
- Proficient in understanding and editing G code behind a computer or at a machine.
- Minimum 2 years’ machinist/operator experience.
- Ability to demonstrate a proficiency in defining tooling and fixturing required to manufacture components per customer supplied prints.
- Must have experience using Microsoft Office, Excel, and Word.
Qualified candidates must be hard working and self-starters with a desire to provide the customer with a quality part on time, every time.
Pay scale for all positions is based on experience in required areas. Job includes health insurance, paid holidays, and paid vacations.
Qualified individuals can contact us at email@example.com or stop by to drop of a resume and pick up an application.